You may cancel your subscription, without penalty or obligation, at any time prior to midnight of the date you subscribed. In order to cancel your subscription, you need to go to the Control Panel on Hititlonger.com and click the Manage Subscription button on the left side of the page. Once your on that page, you will see a link that says Cancel your subscription. Click that link and your membership subscription will be cancelled. When a member cancels their membership subscription using that link, their automatic renewal payments will be immediately disabled but the member will retain access to restricted content up until the expiration date on their account is reached.
Alternately you can cancel you membership by downgrading your account to a free account. You will still will retain access to restricted content up until the expiration date on their account is reached.
You Agree to:
1) Comply with these Terms of Agreement, and check this page from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes
2) Cancel your subscription before your renewal date so you won’t be charged again.
3) Comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti- spam laws, and regulatory requirements.
4) Be respectful when communicating with any of our customer care representatives or other employees
5) Maintain a strong password and take reasonable measures to protect the security of your login information.
If you would like to contact us, you can email email@example.com and we will be glad to help you with anything you need.