- *Note: Shipping to the United States only
- For international orders, please contact email@example.com
- Small microwave Doppler radar sensor for measuring golf or baseball swing speeds
- Calculates clubhead or bat speed within a range of 20 to 200 miles per hour
- Positions about 8 to 10 inches from tee or suspends from a batting cage or net
- Transmission level is well within FCC requirements and prescribed safety levels
- Powered by 3 AA batteries; ideal for both players and coaches/instructors
There are no reviews yet.